“Stress, it’s so hard to bear. How can I cope with my anxiety? Can you cure my depression?
This is the most frequently asked questions from potential clients. The cause and symptoms of their sufferings vary widely. However…
So far as you have willingness to change, Yes! I can cure your anxiety. I can heal depression. I can cure any stress related symptoms you are experiencing.
With the client’s permission, I would like to share with you a lovely email received.
I run my own business and have a very hectic and pressured life with lots of deadlines, meetings and targets to hit. Over the last few years I had found that I was getting anxious about things that were out of my control and it was starting to take over my rational thought process and become a real burden, to the point where I was starting to feel unhappy.
It got to a point that I felt I needed to take action to address the issue and found Etsuko by searching online, when I initially spoke to her she assured me that with some minor adjustments the problem could be sorted long term.
I spent 3 days with Etsuko on a one to one basis, spending time rationalising the issues, but more importantly learning to be aware of the present and not to worry about the future or the past, I learned yoga practices and breathing techniques and how to be more mindful every day.
After the 3 days I felt incredibly calm and relaxed and all anxiety had evaporated.
From home, I continued to do a morning and evening 15 minute programme which reinforces the practices and techniques.
It has now been a month since my visit and other than a couple of minor moments of stress I am pleased to say I remain anxiety free and I am calmer and happier than I have been in a long time.
Thank you Etsuko, what you do works and I hope you continue to help more and more people who suffer from anxiety and depression.
Thank you so much for lovely update and kind words. The outcome is all due to your intention, your willingness to change…
At the time of his initial consultation, GAD7 score was the highest of 21 which reduced to ZERO on the 3rd day. High BAI score reduced to 1 on the 3rd day. (mildly tingling is due to the life energy flow activation after practicing Prāna Yoga, quite normal).
For those who are unable to attend our retreat, I am happy to share our methods which would enable you to reduce your anxiety level, symptoms of depression and stress.
- Wake up 30 minutes earlier in the morning.
- Shower Meditation.
- Before breakfast, practice the 15 minute morning programme.
- Then follow your usual routine.
- Practice Mindful Eating.
- During day time, when you catch the first sign of anxiety or restlessness, use Deep Breathing to anchor the mind to present moment.
- After long day’s work, spend some Mindful time with your family at home.
- Instead of watching TV or mobile phone, create “My Time” in the evening.
- Take relaxing bath, then practice the 15 minute evening programme. Vice versa. Whichever you would prefer.
- You will be totally relaxed and ready to fall fast asleep.
Programme videos with PDF will help you to practice at home.
Remember, no matter what challenges you are facing, there is more right with you than wrong with you. Your superb mechanism; your body, sustaining your life force without your mind’s intentional commands. When you listen to your body sensations, it loves your attention and responds to it.
Hope you would implement those small adjustments in your daily life, and see the difference how you would feel.
Those hints are only a small part of practices and tools you will experience in our time together during retreat programme.
Treatment for anxiety, depression and stress related symptoms, there are 3 crucial steps.
- First, true and deep relaxation experience through our practice together for 3 days.
- Second, your existing thinking patterns to be changed to functional counter parts through our sessions, within 3 days.
- Third, your daily 30 minutes practice of our programme at home. As you experience true relaxation, it would become your daily enjoyment, rather than a commitment.
- Depression, Anxiety, OCD and stress related symptoms; as well as IBS, Insomnia, Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Irritability.
- Emotion Management. Stress Reduction. Burnout Prevention.
- Clients from London, Greater London, Surrey, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Japan.
Rufus House, Southampton Road, Lyndhurst, New Forest National Park, Hampshire SO43 7BQ.