I recently encountered a young gentleman, who is a capable professional but unable to listen to his clients; rather chose not to. In his mind “I am Right and You are Wrong, so you do my way!”
Such thought creates conflicts in his life, as this is the creation of his Ego.
He’s forgotten that his firm was solely hired to work for the clients. Each client has different perspective, and being hired means his task is to assist the clients in achieving their goals.
His attitude would also create discords within the organisation.
Preventing the team to be successful. Either he is not sharing the same intention in the organization, or the organization has no leadership nor a mission statement.
Either way, such organization has hostile and egoistic environment, and could well be dysfunctional.
Opposite to the true reason why the majority of the oldest companies are located in Japan.
So… where do you start?
- Establish clear mission statement.
- Establish harmonious environment.
- Place focus on wellbeing of employees and clients.
- Promote wellbeing of the Employees.
Here it is! Your Next Step! The focus of our corporate workshop is the promotion of wellbeing of the people.
- Depression, Anxiety, OCD and stress related symptoms; as well as IBS, Insomnia, Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Irritability.
- Emotion Management. Stress Reduction. Burnout Prevention.
- Clients from London, Surrey, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, UK and Japan.
Rufus House, Southampton Road, Lyndhurst, New Forest National Park, Hampshire SO43 7BQ, UK TEL: 02380 282930 (Outside of the UK: +44 2380 282930) Email