I don’t know if it would apply to you, but as a human being, we tend to think that “if only I achieve X” “if only I obtain Y” or “If only I don’t have Z”, then I will be happy!!
Unfortunately, as you may have experienced, objects will not bring peace in your mind. It is not an object which brings happiness.
It is already here in you, we already have innate peace.
While you are trapped in and absorbed endless thought stream, you cannot even imagine the existence of such inner peace. So how can we find this space?
I was asked why our retreat brings outstanding and clear results in a form of BAI and BDI scores than let’s say our weekly session or retreats offered by others?
I think it is because;-
- Away from your hectic schedule of everyday life and daily environment, you are creating your own time. No SNS, no TV, no mobile phone, no distraction. This makes big difference.
- Our retreat enables you to develop new skills to anchor your mind to the present moment, by using body’s sensations, which is always available for you. It means you can use this skills in your daily life and working life.
- I am here with you to teach, support and provide you with immediate feedback. Enabling you to find your problematic thought and find your solution together. However, our practice does not end here, you can practice at home by yourself. That is a great contributor.
- With true relaxation experience, you are to develop awareness that innate stillness exists within you.
- With 30 minutes programme, you will have a tool to practice the same at home. Your continuous daily effort will enable you to sustain body and mind well being and enable you to be free from thought steam. Expand your calmness into your daily and working life, emitting relaxed and calm energy in you.
- Depression, Anxiety, OCD and stress related symptoms; as well as IBS, Insomnia, Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Irritability.
- Emotion Management. Stress Reduction. Burnout Prevention.
- Clients from London, Surrey, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, UK and Japan.
Rufus House, Southampton Road, Lyndhurst, New Forest National Park, Hampshire SO43 7BQ, UK TEL: 02380 282930 (Outside of the UK: +44 2380 282930)